Home Playstation Games Kingdoms of amalur : How to find EPIC armor and weapons

Kingdoms of amalur : How to find EPIC armor and weapons

25
20
SHARE

Kingdoms of amalur : How to find EPIC armor and weapons

You May Also Like =)

20 COMMENTS

  1. There is a quest in a cave I forgat what cave but it is in the alabastra the woman if you help them escape she will give you the key

  2. Does anyone know how to get to the island that has a nyralim below the dead kel islnd it's making my head acke pls. heeeeelp

  3. I see you posted this video a while ago… I hope you got that battery changed in the smoke detector by now.  At first I was looking around my place until I realized it was coming from your video.

  4. what about dispelling? does it helps. there are some chest piece that are curse.. what about lock picking.? there are some chest that are hard to open.. also i was thinking of rebuying this game for my pc. is it better to play on pc or ps3?

  5. can u fight them over and over to get more epic items, if you leave and sleep for a few days and come back?

  6. for a lvl 39 your dmg is shit , i do 1 lightning storm and everybody in the area gets blasted with 2900 dmg , thats 88% a 1 hit kill , the other 12 % are mobs who have a higher health bar

  7. I'm lvl 19 u know a good spot for me to get purples i have a 141 damage hammer with a 90 damage dagger

  8. Dude you have some shitty armor I mafe some of of the blacksmith binch and got 5044 the llok is the best part

Comments are closed.